One of the things that many more iOS users complain is the limited customization options offered by the mobile operating system from Apple. However, thanks to some tricks you can get a little party in this regard without jailbreak.
IOS all applications appear on the main screen of the iPhone or iPad, which is divided into several tabs, depending on how many apps you have or if you have them stored in folders. However, natively it is not possible to place them as you want, leave blank spaces between them ... although I must say that there is a way to get easy, quick and with no professional jailbreak!
Many users resort to jailbreak to expand the possibilities of customizing your iPhone or iPad, but many others prefer not to risk and keep your iOS device intact in this sense. If you are in this second group that prefers not to jailbreak you should know that there some ways to customize a bit more your iPhone or iPad, as we bring you today CP.
Place icons the home screen to your liking
If you want to place the icons on the home screen of your iPhone or iPad to your exact taste and anywhere, as happens in Android devices you can get it without the jailbreak without having to install an app with adjustments third. It is much simpler than that, it is a little trick that creates invisible icons on the main screen that integrate with the wallpaper you are wearing.
Technically you are not creating a blank, but you're adding a transparent icon that does not correspond to any application or game To get it you need to use an online tool called iEmpty and you have to follow these steps.:
- Hold an icon on the main screen to make these start to shake, and then slide your finger left until you reach a page is completely blank.
- Make a screenshot by pressing both the Home button and the power button.
- Salt edit mode, open Safari on your device and access the page iempty.tooliphone.net
- Click "Customize" and then "CUSTOM Mode".
- Click "Add" and then "Choose File".
- Enter "Photo Library" and select the screenshot you just made a few moments ago. Then click "Upload Photo".
- You will see a splash screen will appear with a group of icons, each of which has a portion of the wallpaper that you were wearing. For this reason, you should use each of them in the same position for disguising it correctly, for example if you want a blank in the upper left corner you must click on the "1 × 1".
- Once the position a custom icon would appear. Click selected in the "Share" button and then select the "Add to Home Screen" option.
- Pula "Add" without making any changes.
- Repeat this process for all white icons you want to put on and until the home screen of your iPhone or iPad is to your liking.
- Now you just have to return to the main screen and move all these new icons to the correct positions so they appear invisible.