Under certain circumstances, an iPhone or iPad user can find different alternatives iOS emulators consoles, however, most applications are not working properly, or simply have not been updated.
The fact is that Apple has never liked this type of applications that allows the "change the system" and, although we have several alternatives outside the AppStore, the truth is that very few apps that allow us to play gba , pSX, nes ... on the device on a large scale
Thanks to Jailbreak, we could install free applications; now we do not have Jailbreak we can use a very good alternative called GamePad that allows the installation of several emulators without the need Cydia. Given that applications to install are legal.
Based on the above, it must follow exactly the steps shown in the video mentioned below:
- Access THIS PAGE to install the corresponding profiles
- Once you open the app Mojo, wait for the start and add the repositories or sources available on the "sources" section
- Go to "Packages" and seek "GamePad (25)" application and proceed with the installation
- While installing, we must go adjustments, general, date and time and place sometime in 2012 (for the emulator is installed smoothly)
- Once installed, we can put the correct date again.
- Go to settings, general, management profiles and devices and give permissions to use the emulator
Once this is done, and we can use the GamePad application. Just simply download the ROMS we want to play. What I like about this emulator is that it comes with a section called "category" where we can find between different platforms the desired game.