Users of iPhone and iPad receive emails from Windows that can find files "winmail.dat" attachments in emails.
This type of file No always open correctly in iOS Mail application, and because they can be anything from a text to a calendar invitation, it is sometimes necessary to open the attachment.
So today we are going to explain step by step how to open winmail.dat attachments on iPhone and iPad thanks to TNEF Enough.
Tutorial to open files "winmail.dat" on iOS
1. Close the Mail application iOS
2. Download the TNEF's Enough app in the App Store:
3. Reopen the Mail app in iOS and opens the email containing the attachment "winmail.dat".
4. Click on the "winmail.dat" file and select "Open in TNEF's Enough".
5. Assuming that the file is readable, TNEF's Enough will open and show you a list of items available in the attachment.
As we indicated from OSXDaily , calendar files and can be accessed Vcards and import as you would on any other iOS app. You can not install the application for iPhone and iPad, you can always use the Handoff feature to move the message to a Mac.
Additionally, you can also use other similar applications as Winmail Viewer Winmail Opener and.
Do you know another method to open files "winmail.dat" from iPhone and / or iPad? I Let us know from the comments box!