Yes, iOS 10 is wonderful, we are certainly at the most advanced mobile operating system in history. However, betas usually contain various problems, lags, and some minor errors.
That it is, to launch a beta version so that users can report problems to the company of the bitten apple can fix them before the official launch, in this case, iOS 10. That, incidentally, will be in September.
If you have downloaded and installed the beta version of IOS 10 and are not satisfied with the results on your iPhone and / or iPad, or just you're bored of it, you can remove the beta and its future updates.
In addition, this method also helps you to prepare for installation when the final version of IOS 10. Thus the system will be clean as a whistle comes. You know the saying, "Mens sana, in iPhone healthy". 😉
How to remove the beta version of IOS 10
Before starting, it is important to note that this process does not completely remove the beta of iOS 10 release, but future upgrades. Once you complete this tutorial, you'll need to downgrade iOS 9.3 iOS 10 but this step is important to stop receiving beta software updates.
Remove the profile of iOS 10
1. Go to Settings.
2. Go to General.
3. Select "Profile".
4. Choose the profile of Beta Software IOS.
5. Select the "Delete profile" option.
6. Repeat with other beta profiles if necessary.
Downgrade iOS 9.3 to make
1. Download iOS 9.3.2 IPSW file.
2. Connect the iPhone / iPad to iTunes via USB.
3. Select the device.
4. Go to the "Summary" tab.
5. In Windows, hold down the "Shift" (Shift) key and press "Restore." On a Mac, hold down the "Option" key and click "Restore."
6. Select the iOS 9.3.2 IPSW file and expects to complete the installation process.
I hope this tutorial has been helpful to remove the beta of IOS 10. If you have any questions, please share it with us from the Comments.