Apple released yesterday during a new update to its iTunes U app for iPhone and iPad. For those who do not know, the iTunes U app gives teachers everything they need to teach the class with an iPad or iPhone.
In addition teachers will have the ability to create lessons from other applications and personal material can collect and qualify the student assignments. With iTunes U also it is possible to create individual or group discussions and even annotate PDF of each of the tasks files.
The latest version of iTunes U adds a selector document that supports cloud services like iCloud Drive, as well as others including Dropbox, Google Drive and Box. It is clear that to add documents other than iCloud will need to have installed the appropriate applications and logged them.
You may be interested: Apple Promote your Main Products for Students
In addition to the arrival of a new selector document, iTunes U has some other educational features including a more complete integration with Apple's new application for classrooms. As confirmed by the company itself, this is the list of new features in this new version 3.3:
- Importing **** class lists managed from Apple School administrator.
- Recommendation iTunes U courses from the Aula application for students.
- Ability to add materials from different document storage services (iCloud Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).
- Using project files and notability Explain Everything as course materials or deliveries of students.
- Small improvements in performance and stability.
As we have seen, thanks to this update, it is now much easier to create, modify and share content with iTunes U. And we can not deny that Apple has had at all times a strong commitment to the education sector and always looks the best way to provide tools to facilitate each of the tasks both students and teachers.