Last night Apple released the second beta of iOS 10 for developers , this version brings a lot of new features , changes, improvements and bug fixes.
In this article we collect all the information about the second beta of IOS 10 and we provide everything you need to know.
iOS 10 (3)
We start with a list of new features and changes in the most remarkable design, and finally will attach a video with other news. Without further ado, we begin.
iOS 10 (2)
What's new with iOS arrive 10 Beta 2?
- Improved Notification Center: Widgets are available in the Notification Center without exceptions.
- Music changes: new buttons have been included to mix songs, videos can be played full screen and suggestions on pages of the albums.
- Apple Music: brings choice to follow and unfollow, delete comments and indicators of popularity.
- Posts improvements: new section to the App Store in Messaging and a low quality mode for images.
- Lock screen: now required to press the Home button to use the Touch ID function and unlock the device. One option that can be changed in Settings> General> Accessibility> Home Button.
- HomeKit updated icon in the Control Center.
- Redesigned icons for Apple TV and AirPlay in the Control Center.
- Touch 3D functions to adjust the flash intensity in the Control Center.
- Touch 3D functions Clock app for the Control Center.
- The Split View feature is now available for the App Store on iPad Pro.
- Feedback app is available to more users.
- The Settings icon HomeKit looks the same as that of the app.
- New Filters icon in the Mail application.
- By activating Siri a new animation shown to minimize the background.
- Maps now includes a parking location button.
- New Booking option Ride Settings> Maps.
- Press a folder with 3D Touch shows an account balloons app.
- Now you can remove the native application News.
- Return the old IOS keyboard sound.
- Folders animation has changed slightly.
- Folders are more blurred and transparent.
- Spotlight improved animation on screen Widgets and Notifications Center.
- The alarm on the clock, the disabled, is darker.
- The size of the text has moved to Settings> Display and Brightness.
- The size of the self-locking has been moved to Settings> Display and Brightness.
- New option for tabs to hold your finger down on the tabs Safari.
- iOS 10 (1)
More changes video
The guys iDownloadblog have posted a video with all the new features of the second beta of IOS 10: