The newly released tweaks range from patching a security flaw fix in iOS 9.3.3 to letting you restrict certain apps from using the WiFi.
ConditionalWiFi (0.99): allows you to restrict individual apps from accessing the WiFi network.
Restricting app Wi-Fi access with ConditionalWiFi
After you install the tweak from Cydia, you’re not going to notice any new preferences panes added to your Settings app. Instead, the ConditionalWiFi settings are built directly into the Settings > Wi-Fi preferences pane
Protonix ($1.50): assign Activator actions or system actions to specific keywords.
TIFF Disabler (Free): disables TIFF ImageIO support to prevent your device from CVE-2016-4631 security exploit. [Read our review].
TwitterUICustomizer (Free): lets you customize the color of Twitter UI according to your liking.
Flame (Free): Flame provides various improvements to the user experience of Cydia to make it more enjoyable.
Currently, Flame offers many great features such as:
- Export: Export a list of your installed tweaks and sources
- Timeout: Shorten Cydia's refresh time
- Batch Add: Add multiple sources at once by having them in your clipboard
- Auto Finish: Automatically respring, reboot, or return to Cydia
- Pull to Refresh: Pull down on the Sources or Changes tab to refresh
- Set the default page that Cydia opens to
- Tap and hold a source to copy its URL
- Share package information from package depictions
- Auto-Redirect to HTTPS when adding source (if possible)
- Prevent Cydia from automatically refreshing
- Extensive UI/Interface Customization
- ...and much more!
Configure options from Settings.
These are all the new tweaks that were released in the week. If there’s anything that’s missing from the list, make sure to let us know in the comments section below.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3 with PP盘古越狱 Tutorials
How To Jailbreak iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3 Without Computer
How To Fix Cydia Crashing after jailbreaking iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3