Apple is putting every effort to improve every detail of iOS 10 correcting the numerous bugs and stability problems operating system through beta versions for iPhone and iPad.
The update of the final version of iOS 10 coming later in the fall, probably in September and next to iPhone 7. Meanwhile, we will analyze what news brings the third beta of iOS 10 ...
If you've been tinkering with IOS Beta 10 on your iPhone and / or your iPad, you can access the "Update Software" section in Settings> General to update to iOS Beta 3 10 via OTA.
Moreover, as you indicated from 9to5Mac , if you're still on iOS 8, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.3 version or another, and you want to try the latest of the third beta of iOS 10, you can do through the Program Software Beta Apple developers.
What's New iOS Beta 3 10
- HomeKit panel Control Center improved with tweaks
- downloaded music replaces "Downloads" Apple Music
- The new Click and Lock of the keyboard sounds Beta 1 have become 🙂
- Now you can share data with Apple Activity
- Texts under each video entered in Health
- New section "Support Apple" in settings Siri
- The bug to answer messages from the lock screen is resolved
- Feedback Taptic when the iPhone is locked manually
- The coach of images of messages does not cut the photos in the preview
- New indicator GIFs in writing when you send messages
- Posts extensions no longer have much lag
- Improved settings HomeKit
As mentioned previously, if you've already downloaded a previous beta version, you can install the 3rd beta of iOS 10 via OTA Settings. If you want descargargar the first beta you can do it from the Developer Center (registration required) at the following link: