Apple Watch can provide invaluable "holders". The device is not useless - electronic bracelet can even save the life of the person. Life edition told the story of a woman united states, which have helped "smart" watch Apple.
As has told the Reddit user under the nick Exjr, his mother, who works in the US, cleaner, allergic to some of the chemicals in laundry detergents. A Once it was bad during cleaning. The woman отпросилась the employer and ran at the next pharmacy, as even a small delay could take her to the hospital. However, he had forgotten in the hotel portfolio and smartphone.
This could be a fatal mistake, since the woman is absolutely not versed in medicine: medicine always bought his son. But call he had no chance. Fortunately, at that time, the user wrote to her cousin an SMS and asked her the cause.
Interestingly, the message has reached the recipient: the fact that the clock connected to вайфаю hotel or pharmacy, which once already connected to your smartphone. Thanks to this woman продиктовала son of his problem, and in that time has returned my call and helped him choose the right medication.
However, the problems are not over, because through allergy had to pay. The young man has not been disconcerted quickly авторизировался in мамином profile iCloud and found that Apple Pay system is connected to a bank card, and himself. Therefore, he helped the mother pay and hung up, so that payment has passed. Within five minutes she called his son and said he has already become much easier.
"If I had hours still do not know what could happen ... I'm glad I bought Apple Watch" summarized the Exjr.
In March this year, the heart rate sensor Apple Watch saved the life of builder canada. Laptop, the team has shown his pulse has exceeded 210 beats per minute, therefore, the Canadian returned to the hospital. The doctor, who carried out preventive actions, explained that if he did not go to the doctors, it is likely that at night there would be a second attack and the man no longer able to save.
Last year was extensively discussed the history of Sex Хоула student, whose life saved thanks to Apple Watch. The heart rate monitor on the clock has warned that, with your heart rate is not. Extraordinarily teenager was sent to hospital where he was diagnosed рабдомиолиз is a syndrome caused by a muscle injury.
This story so touched chapter of Apple, Tim Cook that he personally decided to call a teenager. In the conversation with the floor, the CEO promised to give the new iPhone, and Apple spend an internship in order to improve theoretical knowledge and practical skills.