Now iOS beta 10 is available for compatible portable devices with this operating system. Now, those who want to try the new version of IOS can do so through the beta test program provided by Apple, all you have to do is register and download a profile on your device to download the beta.
Of course, that being a beta, not exempt from errors and headaches, so it is recommended that a complete backup of the data on your iPad, iPhone, etc, in case you need to make a downgrade of iOS 10.
Then we'll show you a tutorial step by step to iOS 10 on your mobile device before its official release in September.
How to install public beta of iOS 10 on your iPhone or iPad:
- Make a backup of the device in iTunes and iCloud before you start.
- Visit the official site of program Apple iOS betas and log in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll down, until the "Profile Download" (Download Profile), and click the blue button "Download profile".
In the profile screen of the iOS beta 10, choose "Install".
- The iOS device will restart and install the certificate beta and after this process can install the public beta of iOS 10 like any other iOS update.
- Open the "Settings" application, and then "Software Update" and choose to download and install the public beta version of iOS in October.
You accept the terms and conditions and proceed with the installation of 10 on the iOS device.
Finally, the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch will restart to complete the installation and then restart in the new version of iOS.
All future public beta versions will be available via Settings -> Software Update feature on your iOS device, making it easy to keep the system updated when a new version becomes available.