The unexpected jailbreak for iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3 has been released thanks to Chinese hacking team Pangu. Well, if you are ready to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. I have the complete guide for you on how to jailbreak iOS devices running iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3. So let’s begin!
Jailbreak Step By Step Guide iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3
Before attempting to jailbreak iPhone, iPad and iPod touch there are a few things you should know and those are pretty important; therefore, read the important notes section before jumping into the actual guide.
- This jailbreak is an untethered jailbreak, therefore you will not need to re-jailbreak every time you reboot your iOS device.
- Pangu for iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3 is only available for Windows Mac, Windows, or Linux (English).
- Back up your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Once all those requirements are met, you are good to go.
- 1.Pangu jailbreak IPA file NvwaStone_1.0.ipa available at http://pangu.io
- 2. Cydia impactor available at http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/.
- (Special Note: This tool, developed by Saurik, is used to sign the ipa file so that Pangu jailbreak tool can be executed on iOS devices. Cydia impactors does not collect your apple id and password. All the information is only used for applying a personal free certificate from Apple.)
- 3. A computer (Cydia impactor runs on all major OSes, including Windows, OS X, and Linux)
- 4. A valid Apple ID. (In case that you do not want to use your current Apple ID to apply the personal certificate for any reason, we suggest you apply a new Apple ID and use it)
To Apple Developers:
11.Please Manually lock the screen to enter the jailbreak process jailbreak tool will automatically begin the jailbreak process.
12.After receiving the message after a successful jailbreak, please wait wait 1 minute, [PP] Pangu Jailbreak App will install Cydia ,
During please do not do anything on the phone.13. Device automatically restarts,
Tips : If the device Cydia disappear or flash back phenomenon occurs after the restart, indicating that the jailbreak has expired,
Opens PP Pangu jailbreak tool again, and then again to resume operation jailbreak jailbreak