GIF files are very popular on the Internet that allow users to express their opinions, ideas, emotions and feelings in a much more precise, they are animated.
To save, send and share GIFs on your iPhone and iPad should follow the steps below you dictate.
Saving GIFs on iPhone and iPad
1. First you 'll need to find the GIF you want to save. There are a lot of websites to find online GIFs from iPadizate we recommend GIPHY.
2. Keep your finger pressed on the GIF image.
3. In the pop -up menu, select "Save Image".
GIFs in Iphone and Ipads
As we mentioned above, the GIF is automatically saved in your photo albums native iOS Photos app. However, the image will remain static.
4. Open the Photos app.
5. Click on the GIF image that you downloaded.
6. Press the action button to share and select "Messages" or "Mail".
GIFs on iPhone and iPad
You will have the possibility to see the animated GIF in these two iOS applications and can send it to anyone else.
7. Choose a recipient and press "Send".
GIFs for Iphone and Ipads
There are many apps from the App Store that will allow you to share the GIFs from Photos on iOS, for example, in addition to "Mail" and "messages" can also use the application Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and Telegram.
Additionally, there is another very useful to share GIFs with your and friends / family as method. You only need to download an application from the App Store and send your favorite GIFs whom you want.