Unless last - minute surprise, it seems that we know practically most features including the iPhone 7 so only we would know the date will be put on sale.
Well, Evan Blass, one of the largest in the world leakers Apple, just come to the fore to confirm the week that the new Apple smartphone will be put on sale.
TweetAccording to his information, the iPhone 7 would find on sale during the week of September 12, so its presentation should occur during the first week of that month.
Evan Blass @evleaks
iPhone 2016 release: week of September 12th.
10:00 - 23 jul 2016
In short, now that the release date has been filtered, it seems that there is virtually nothing to meet the new smartphone star of Cupertino, so then I leave a summary of which could be its features.
- 7 iPhone 4.7 inch screen and iPhone 7 Plus with 5.5-inch screen.
- There is talk of a third 5.5-inch model would be called iPhone 7 Pro, but increasingly seems less likely.
- Design practically traced to who owns the iPhone 6.
- Redesign antennas rear.
- Elimination Jack headphone port.
- Inclusion of a second speaker port instead of the headphone jack.
- A larger chamber for the 4.7-inch model and a dual camera for the 5.5-inch model.
- 32GB storage how most basic option, so Apple would eliminate once and for all 16GB.
- 3GB of RAM for the 5.5-inch model and 2GB for the 4.7-inch model.