- Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
- Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
- Refined certain Gym animations
- Improved memory issues
- Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
- Modified battle damage calculation
- Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
- Updates to the Pokémon details screen
- Updated achievement medal images
- Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
- Minor text fixes
Pokémon GO Big Update v1.1.0
Besides the changes in UI / UX (avatar customization, changes the animation of Gyms, the Pokemon that are not made Fav transfer etc.), Deserves to stand at 3 points.
The first is off of footprints. The Niantic chose the easy way out and instead fix the bug that appeared for two weeks all Pokenon the same distance (3 footprints), decided to completely remove the relevant graphic.
The second significant change concerns the battles for the conquest of the Gym. Decreasing the performance of many Quick Attacks (RIP Vaporeon) and given more weight in Type advantages and STAB (when the type of attack is the same type of Pokemon eg Cross Chop / Fighting). Also greatly increased the efficiency of Charge / Special Moves. So, no more spam in the screen click during the fighting. Now the battle takes strategy and Charge / Special Moves are as effectively have to use them if you want to win.
Third, Niantic changed almost all Pokemon Nests. So if you find a specific topographic point made then spawn eg Dratini, you will now find it does then spawn Eevee.
List changes concerning Nests (points displayed many of the same Pokemon Dratini eg, periodically)
The Dratini we all chased since become the strongest Pokemon evolve as currently available -the Dragonite- have now "disappeared" and identifying difficult.
Please Say ThanksIf You Like My Post _;More info