As an extra security measure, the system makes a recovery partition on Mac OS X since hereby is achieved to solve various computer problems.
However, in some specific situations you may find that a Mac does not have a recovery partition for various reasons.
If you find yourself in a situation where a Mac does not have the recovery partition the disk, you can recreate the recovery partition in two different ways, as we will show below.
The first method to create a recovery partition is simply reinstalling OS X on the Mac, but of course, the obvious difficulty of this method is that unless you use the recovery mode Internet or USB installer can not access relaying function.
Another option is available through the use of a tool that is free and is available on the web. In the latter tool it will build our tutorial because it does not require an Internet connection or an installation disk separately.
How to create and restore a recovery partition on Mac OS X
- Download a copy of Mac OS X installer from the Mac App Store since.
- Go to the following website and download the latest version of the creator of the recovery partition.
- After you've downloaded the application, right - click "Recovery Partition Creator.app" and select "Open" to bypass Gatekeeper.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and select the primary unit in donate want to restore a recovery partition.
- Select the address of Mac OS X installer you downloaded in the first step and let the AppleScript do its work.
- When the creator of the recovery partition is finished, restart the Mac and press Command + R to boot into recovery mode and confirm that the recovery partition now exists and functions as intended.