Xiaomi has just presented in society which becomes the first laptop of its history, the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air. It comes with a 13.3 - inch screen with full HD resolution, and is built on a completely metal design. In addition, it is accompanied by a variation of 12.5 inches. Xiaomi laptop will be available in two colors: gold and silver.
And what about its features? The Xiaomi Mi Air Notebook 13.3 ", the highest range, is powered by an Intel Core i5 processor that reaches a speed of 2.7 GHz clock, and also includes 8 GB of RAM supported by a Nvidia GeForce 940MX .
Xiaomi laptop 13.3 "has a thickness of 14.8 mm, and weighs 1.28 kilograms. The My Notebook Air 13.3 "has side frames whose thickness does not exceed 5.59 millimeters, which in a laptop is noteworthy. But let's look further at two variants.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3 ", features
- 13.3-inch screen Full HD
- Intel Core i5 (62000U) running at 2.7 GHz
- 8 GB of RAM (DDR4)
- Nvidia GeForce 940MX graphics card (1GB of GDDR5 RAM)
- Windows 10
- 256 (SSD) internal memory
- HDMI port, two USB 3.0 ports, 3.5 mm minijack and USB Type-C
- 40 Wh battery with up to 9.5 hours of battery life with quick charge from 0 to 50% in half an hour
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 12.5 ", features
- 12.5-inch screen Full HD
- Intel Core m3
- 4 GB of RAM
- 128GB (SSD) internal memory
- USB 3.0 port, HDMI port, 3.5 mm minijack
- 12.9 mm thick, 1.07 kilograms
- Up to 11.5 hours of battery life