A few minutes ago Pangu has released the English version of the jailbreak for iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3, and as usual, then a complete tutorial we leave to carry it out.
- A 64-bit iOS device that has a version comprised between 9.2 and iOS 9.3.3 iOS.
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, 6s Plus iPhone, iPhone, iPod Touch 6G, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro.
- Pangu .ipa file ( Download )
- Desktop version for Windows, OS X or Linux Cydia Impactor ( Download )
- A valid Apple ID
Step by step tutorial
- Cydia Impactor download and run on your computer.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer via USB
- Pangu drag the .ipa Cydia Impactor
- At this point, Cydia Impactor will request the data from our Apple ID to sign the .ipa.
- Although they have perjured jury and without access to data, personally I recommend creating a new Apple ID for that purpose.
- Once completed the process, Cydia Impactor will handle the whole process and install the application Pangu in our iOS device.
- In our device, we go to "Settings -> General -> Device Management", click on the certificate should appear and confirm that we trust him.
- Finally, we run the application Pangu in our iOS device and press 'start' to finish the process and Cydia appear on our home screen.