"It was not mobile fastest or prettiest, but it was a mobile durable"
This week we have been testing the Acer Liquid Zest Plus, a smartphone that under that name as complicated hides a € 200 device with a huge battery. Yes, many cheap phones promise a good autonomy but this Acer comes with nothing more and nothing less than 5000mAh.
Is it worth betting on a mobile as well? We know that the battery is one of the key aspects of any mobile but the doubt is there; Is important enough autonomy to outshine the rest? Acompañadnos in this analysis Zest Liquid Plus and will evaluate the pros and cons.
Acer Liquid Zest Plus, technical characteristics
We are facing a fairly conventional device. A phablet screen 5.5 "IPS, MediaTek processor inside, 2GB, 13MP camera and plastic body. Its main difference is that battery of 5000mAh which also we add a charger to be quickly filled.
In the software it comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and Liquid UI, which as we shall see is riddled with "new".
- Screen 5.5 "IPS HD, Zero gap
- MediaTek quad core processor Mt6735
- GPU Mali-T720MP2
- 16GB storage
- 2GB of RAM
- 13MP camera, autofocus, f / 2.0, flashLED, 1080p video
- 5MP front camera, angular 85 °
- Not interchangeable 5000mAh battery, quick charger
- 154.3 x 77.4 x 9.75 mm, 175 g
- LTE Cat 4, gyroscope, dobleSIM, radioFM
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Liquid UI