Along with new betas of IOS 10 and macOS Sierra, Apple has released new betas TVOS watchOS 3 and 10, how unsurprisingly, also reach their fifth beta.
As usual, the Cupertino have not mentioned the changes that have been included in both betas, so while we wait for developers to discover them for themselves, we turn to review what are the main features of the operating systems.
watchOS 3 beta 5
- Applications run up to seven times faster than in watchOS 2.
- A kind of multitasking in which applications are open so you do not have to be reloaded, which speeds up the process fairly.
- Control center completely renovated.
- Scribble, a function to answer any message by writing directly on the screen of Apple Watch.
- New Watch Faces.
- Activity Sharing to share our daily physical activity with family and friends.
TVOS 10 beta 5
- New Remote application for iPhone that turns the device into a kind of Siri Remote. (Now available on the App Store!)
- New features for Siri, such as the ability to search directly on YouTube.
- Single Sign-On, a feature that allows you to log on all Apple services at once, which avoids having to repeat the process.