Surely more than once you've wondered how you can record a call on iPhone, it is that for whatever reason wanted to keep the conversation. Well, today we bring you a small tutorial which explain you how to record your calls on the iPhone very easily.
Also, you do not need to have the Jailbreak done on the iPhone, not even install a third party application. So we do not entertain us and we will see the steps to follow to record a call from your iPhone. Let's go there!
Record your calls on iPhone with this little trick!
If you have done the Jailbreak your iPhone you must know that there is a method to record phone calls on the device in which you will not need to download a third - party app. The steps are as follows:
- Open the app the phone and dial the number you want to call.
- Once you initiated the call click on the "Add call" option.
- Then call the phone number you are using. You will see that will redirect directly to voice mail.
- Wait until the welcome message is completed, then click on the "Merge calls" button.
- By doing this, the original call and your own phone number will be combined, and as a result the recording of the call will be made on the voicemail. When you finish the conversation just go to voice mail tab, where now the recorded conversation in the list displayed.
Click on the "Share" icon next to "i" and select the method you prefer. The voice mailbox can be shared through iMessage, send it to the Notes app via AirDrop or attach it to an email.
The recording is saved as a .m4a file, so you'll have to import it to your computer and convert it to .mp3 format. Finally, do not forget to record the conversation with another person without that know it can conllevarte some problems, so it is best to tell the caller what you're doing.