Today we'll show you how to change the IMEI number of any Android. As a rule you can not change this number that identifies you. But that will not be a problem anymore because with this tutorial you will learn to do. As always it is easy and simple way.
Changing the IMEI number of any Android
To carry out the following tutorial will need to have your Android rooted. If this is not your case, I recommend you read this article: How Rooting your Android phone without losing the warranty . Once you have this requirement, you must have Xposed because it will use a module to change the IMEI number.
- Once we have our mobile well rooted and Xposed, continue with the following steps.
- Now you have to do is a backup (backup). The reason is that by following this tutorial we will change system files. So it is essential to follow this safety measure.
- The next step is to download Xposed IMEI Changer , the app will allow us to change the IMEI number of your phone.
- Run the application and see a page in which we will be able to change the IMEI number. What you have to do is fill both fields with the number you want to put.
- Finally we give Apply and ready, we will have changed our IMEI number permanently.