The photo application on iPhone and iPad gives you quick and easy access to all your photos and videos. The sequences of photos, panoramas, videos, self-portraits and many have their own albums dedicated and although you can not change or delete any of them, you can add and manage your own albums, so you can locate your photos exactly Where you want. So in this article we'll show you how to create photo albums and videos on an iPhone or iPad in the Photos app.
How to create new albums with photo application for iPhone and iPad
- Open the photo app by the icon located on the home screen.
- Make tap on "albums" found on the bottom right of the screen.
- Click on the Add button (looks like a "+") in the upper left corner.
- Appoints new album
- Make tap Save.
- Click on all the pictures or videos you'd like to add to this album.
- Click on "Done" button found in the upper right corner.
Adding photos and videos to existing albums with the photo application for iPhone and iPad
- Open the photo app via the icon found on the main screen
- Tap an album to view its contents.
- Press the "Select" button located on the top right.
- Click on the photos or videos you want to add.
- Make tap on the "Add" button that is located at the bottom of the photo app.
- Click on the album to which you want to add photos or videos, or select "New Album" to create a new folder.