How to Fix Wi-Fi network issues on your iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Wi-Fi.
- Now tap on the blue arrow next to the name of the problem network.
- Tap on Forget this Network at the very top.
- Tap on Forget when the menu prompt confirming you want to forget it comes up.
- Tap the Wi-Fi tab in the top left to return to the previous screen.
- Now tap on the Wi-Fi network name in order to re-join it.
- Type in your network password if you have one and then hit Join in the upper right hand corner.
- You should now see a checkmark by your network name again indicating that you joined it successfully.
That's it. Open Safari oR Another App.