Your country has restricted some applications and would like to try ?, do not worry. Today we'll show you how to install iPhone applications restricted. No need to download anything, we'll do it with a simple trick. Read on to learn everything.
HOW TO INSTALL APPLICATIONS ON IPHONE RESTRICTEDThe method we will show you is very simple and does not require any computer knowledge. Just we have to follow a few tricks and clever. This time you will not have to download or install anything, so you can do it very simply. Let the nougat.
- The first thing you have to do is get into the iPhone Store.
- Now what will you do will be desloguearte or what is the same, leaving the user you're using right now on your phone.
- Now we will go to the section Options - General - Language and region and put a country where the application itself is permitted. If , for example Pokémon Go is not available in Japan but in Ireland, which'll select Ireland.
- We open the Safari browser and find the app you want to install on your phone. We will get an information message, we will give to change store, or what is the same, change store.
SECOND PART OF THE METHOD
- Now we are going to ask that we introduce a valid Apple ID. What we will do now is create a new Apple ID.
- The following will be filling out the fields to do so. In the "payment method" we will not put anything, and in the following what we will do is inventárnoslos. Fortunately or unfortunately Apple is not engaged to verify whether these data are accurate.
- We will reach the typical generic e-mail to confirm the account. We accept and allow us to go to the page to install the application you want at that time.
And with that I hope you have served this article. Remember that we love to read your comments, so feel free to leave your opinion in the box below.