According to a statement released by the company, Instagram has just introduced a new feature called Stories, which lets you share every moment of the day and not only those who want to keep in our profile.
- Share your story all the videos and photos you want. Add text and drawing tools used to keep them alive. Disappear within 24 hours and will not be displayed in the grid on your profile or in the news section.
- See the stories of the people you follow in a bar at the top of the news section; from your best friends to your favorite popular accounts.
- Also, you can watch them at your own pace: Touch to go backward or forward, or swipe to jump to the story of another person.
- Discuss any history sending a private message to that person on Instagram Direct. Unlike the usual publications, stories do not include button "Like" and can not be made public comment on them.
- In your story privacy settings of your account applies. Swipe up to see who has seen each of the videos and photos of your story. You can also hide the entire story to people who do not want to see, even if you follow.
- Highlights a specific photo or video on your profile by publishing history.
In this way, all images and videos that are uploaded to the social network using this function will disappear within 24 hours, which is already possible in other applications like Snapchat.
In addition, they will not appear in our profile, but in a bar at the top of the news section, allowing slide down and view the contents in the order you want.
In short, Stories presents itself as a kind of clone of Snapchat, so if you utilizabais service'm sure you will find enough reasons to make use of this feature in Instagram.
Instagram is available free and is compatible with the Apple Watch.
Instagram (AppStore Link) Instagram