As we all know, Pokemon Go is an augmented reality game based on geolocation developed by Niantic. Pokemon Go has burst on the planet, but there are still countries that do not have it and few operating systems that allow run this game on your smartphone. Luckily, Windows 10 Mobile is now one more of them.
Mobile until Windows 10 operating system nothing was where Go Pokémon was not available. But now you can install and play Pokemon Go on it. However all this is due to an open source client. Which it made it possible for all users of Windows Phone can play Pokemon Go in Windows 10 Mobile.
Thanks to PoGo-UWP, although not an official application of Niantic, gives the possibility to users of Windows 10 have Pokémon Go Mobile on their smartphones. This is an open source client that is accessible to all.
The PoGo-UWP application is not yet officially completed and published in the Windows application store. So, for now, users must install it manually. But you may be interested in helping test the application and contribute to its development. If so, then just follow a few steps explained below. Not that this is the simplest guide, but try to explain as best as possible to make it easy to understand.
GUIDE TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10 ON POKEMON GO MOBILE
- Create an account Trainer Club Pokemon.
- Enter through the official client Android or iOS or use the player application Bluestacks directly to your PC.
- Then select a starting Pokémon and logs on the official application with a tap on the icon Pokeball. If you are using Bluestacks without a GPS signal, just close the application by clicking the "X" icon.
- After this, you have to download all these Github files to a PC connected to the same Wi-Fi mobile Windows 10. And you must place them in the same folder network.
- ( File 1 - File 2 - File 3 )
- Now you have to enable developer features. You only have to go to "Settings" and look for "For developers".
- You 'll have to activate the "Developer mode, and Device discovery Device Portal".
- Then at the bottom of the Portal Device configuration or "Device Portal" you will see an IP address. Navigate to the IP address on the PC that contains the files from Github.
- Once then, just click on the section of applications in the device or Device Portal Portal on the PC browser. And add the "PokemonGo-UWP_18.104.22.168_ARM_Debug.appx" file and install application.
- Then you must add the package and then the other two files as dependencies.
- Once then just click on the Go button. At this point, run the PoGo-UWP on your smartphone with Windows 10 Mobile and log in with the account you created above.