A few minutes ago the news broke that eventually will jailbreak for 32 - bit devices, but yes, they must have iOS iOS 9.3.3 and not 9.3.4.
Luckily, Apple is currently signing iOS 9.3.3, so if you have upgraded to iOS 9.3.4 you can go back to iOS 9.3.3 after performing these simple steps.
- The first thing you have to do is install the latest version of iTunes.
- The second step is to download the iOS 9.3.3 version that matches your device.
- Note: You can also install iOS 9.3.2, although it is advisable to install iOS 9.3.3.
- Connect your device to your computer via USB.
- Now, it is necessary that your device into recovery mode.
- To do this, you must leave pressed the home button and the power button until the iTunes logo appears on the device.