Saurik in today has released an update to Cydia for jailbroken devices Substrate containing functionality issues with iOS 9.3.x. Cycript
Essentially, what was going on Cycript is that was not working in iOS 9.3.x due to compatibility problems, but with this update Cydia Substrate, Saurik has solved that problem.
"Cydia Substrate 0.9.6300 allows Cycript really work on what one would expect in iOS 9.3" as it says Jay Freeman (Saurik) in paragraph description of tweak in Cydia.
Another novelty is not provided in the change log and it is unknown whether there are hidden errors corrections in this new update.
This update is recommended for all users because Cydia Substrate is an indispensable package for all Jailbreakers who want to create tweaks for iOS, and protect your device tweaks defective jailbreak that could put your device into a kind of boot loop.
To install Cydia Substrate, you must follow these steps:
- Cydia start and open the tab changes.
- Click on the blue refresh button to update all sources Cydia repository.
- When you see the update Cydia Substrate under the available updates, press the blue refresh button located top right.
- In the following interface, press the confirmation button.
- After installation is complete, press the button to return to Cydia.
And that's it, you have Cydia Substrate installed and updated on your device.
Leer más: http://iphoneate.com/saurik-actualiza-cydia-substrate#ixzz4IPaqAh5K