QuickShoot Pro 3 now supports Pangu jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3 and with it, can take pictures and videos from almost anywhere in iOS without leaving the application or interface where you are. In this article we will report everything about this curious jailbreak tweak.
There are a variety of things you can actually do with this tweak, but one of the most important is that you can take pictures and videos from anywhere in iOS. The tweak allows you to configure actions Activator for video or photos of the front or rear camera individually.
This also means that you can toggle action Activator from anywhere, whether it is in the home screen or in an application, which means that even you are playing Pokémon GO, or doing something else, you can still take quick photos or videos by using Activator.
However, one of the characteristics of the tweak, is that it makes animations in the application icon camera. You can double tap on the icon of the camera application to take a picture, or triple tap to start recording a video (triple tap again to stop).
The tweak has some options to configure and find new preferences panel QuickShoot Pro 3 that is added to the setup application after installation.
Some available settings:
- Enable or disable the tweak.
- Choose which camera is used when you click on the icon of the camera application.
- Choose which video quality is used when recording video.
- Enable or disable the flash when the tweak is used.
- Enable or disable the HDR when you use the tweak.
- Enable or disable the anti-blur when you use the tweak.
- Activator choose actions for: video rear, rear Photo, video and frontal frontal photo.
- Having activated the flash when taking a photo with Activator
- Display a notification in the status bar when taking a photo with Activator.
If you want to download QuickShoot Pro 3 for your iPhone jailbroken, you can get it from Cydia BigBoss repository for $ 1.99. If you have previous versions of the tweak, an upgrade would cost you $ 0.99.