Twitter mobile application for i OS devices, has added a few useful keyboard shortcuts for owners of an iPad. If you have an Apple tablet connected to a generic Bluetooth keyboard or smart keyboard Apple, now Twitter for iOS lets you quickly access some of the most frequently used options, without touching on the screen.
Alternatively, pressing the Command key (⌘) in order to see each keyboard shortcut available in the app (requires iOS 9 for that).
The notes accompanying the latest update of Twitter version not mention the new keyboard shortcuts, but still, here we provide some basic keyboard shortcuts on Twitter 6.59 iOS.
Some of the keyboard shortcuts on Twitter are:
- Command (⌘) + N: Create a new tweet
- Command (⌘) + W: Close the screen writing the tweet
- Command (⌘) + 1: Switch to the Home tab
- Command (⌘) + 2: Change notifications
- Command (⌘) + 3: Change moments (Moments)
- Command (⌘) + 4: Change Message
- Command (⌘) + 5: Switch to "My"
- Command (⌘) + R: Reply to a tweet in detail
- Command (⌘) + Enter: Send a tweet
- Shift (⇧) + (⌘) + [command: Move a tab on the left
- Shift (⇧), (⌘) +] command: Move a tab on the right
Other recent changes have made the app Twitter are changing maximum number of characters in a tweet (links to no longer count as characters) and change category app in the App Stores. The application can be downloaded for free from the App store through the following link: Application of Twitter for iOS .