The new messaging application Google, Google Allo , is already in the App Store and secure your curious fingers have clicked the download button to explore all the intricacies of the new app. Did you getting soft green heart your WhatsApp? Sure, his assistant is a luxury in the style bot Telegram. Ahem.
Apart comparisons between Telegram and others , this new application arrives to fight hand in hand with the great powers, so that nothing is missing basics that ships in messaging applications. As, for example, blocking user.
How to block Google users Allo
- To block someone you simply follow these steps:
- Open Google Allo.
- Choose the conversation with the contact you want to block and enter it.
- Top right click on the user icon, see profile, lock.
- Click on Lock to confirm that you want to block the contact.
Once you've followed these steps you can forget about this contact because you will not bother you again.
View blocked contacts
To verify that you have blocked contacts simply must go to the menu and click on blocked contacts. A fairly easy access to the black list of contacts, so you will not be no doubt about that contacts may or may not speak.
unblock contactsTo unblock a contact, you simply go to the blocked list and once there:
- Click on the contact you want to unblock.
- Press unlock.