If you want to delete or hide the native Apple apps that do not use to keep your iPhone or your iPad more organized, iOS 10 brings a solution for you.
Apple now lets you delete the applications that come installed by default on your device.
We show you how to do it in a very easy to follow tutorial. Look look!
What native apps can delete?Bag
- Search friends
- iCloud Drive
- iTunes Store
- Voice notes
Deleting a native app Apple iOS 10
Delete (or hide) an application Apple already installed by default is as easy as removing any other application on the screen of your iPhone or iPad with iOS 10:
1. Open a folder or locate the app you want to remove.
2. Hold your finger on the app icon until it begins to vibrate.
3. Click on the "x" button in the upper left corner of the icon.
4. Select "Delete".
Reinstalling an app from Apple
1. Open the App Store on iOS 10.
2. Click on the Search field.
3. Enter the name of the application you want to reinstall.
4. When Apple removed the app press the download button that looks like a cloud with a down arrow appears.