Some screens iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus look too yellow, or at least seems to show a lot warmer than a user would expect from the screen of an iPhone tones. If your iPhone has a yellowish screen, do not worry, show you how to put the right color quickly and easily.
You can say goodbye to the yellowish tint of your screen, but before you start, you must keep in mind that sometimes yellowish screen terminals is because even the glue of a protector in them is maintained and you should wait for this is completely diluted before setting the color of your iPhone.
For this tutorial has been used an iPhone 7 Plus undoubtedly have a warmer tone than an iPhone 6s Plus. But with a quick and easy setup you can get rid of this tone.
How to get rid of the yellow hue of the screen of your iPhone 7
Simply follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app, go to General and then Accessibility.
- Accommodating click on Display and then color filters.
- Active settings color filters.
- Select the option of color cast.
- Now adjust the hue to yellow fade on your screen.
- Low intensity level for color correction more perfect yet.
After adjusting the levels, you'll see how your screen gets the tone you want. With these settings you can check as you will see a screen with an extremely cold extremely warm tone and a tone.
Try it for yourself
We leave you a series of photos that you can see what it looked like before and after the display settings.