Recently Apple released iOS Golden Master 10 , the latest version of its mobile operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. This version is already completely stable, and just have bugs or lag.
However, many users will be interested to know how to get back 10 Golden Master iOS to iOS 9.3.5.
If you're not happy with any matter in iOS Golden Master 10, you can take advantage now and again iOS 9.3.5 by following these steps.
How to downgrade iOS 9.3.5 _ iOS 10
1. Download iOS 9.3.5 .ipsw file from here.
2. Make a backup of your iPhone or iPad via iCloud.
3. Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to PC / Mac.
4. Open iTunes.
5. Keep pressed for 10 seconds the Home button and the Power button to enter recovery mode. Release the power button and wait until you see "Connect to iTunes".
6. On a Mac press "Alt" and Windows press the "Shift" key and, immediately afterwards, click on the "Restore iPhone / iPad" button.
7. Then select the .ipsw file you previously downloaded.
Follow the instructions that will guide the iTunes software and the process ends. When the downgrade of IOS 10 IOS 9.3.5 complete you will see the classic iOS setup menu. Remember, you now have the ability to recover all your data from your iCloud backup, something very important. We hope you have served useful! Do you have any doubt? Let's comments! 😉