Whether in class or in the office, there are pages that have blocked and which we can not access. This can be annoying and surely you've often wondered how. So today we will show you how to access blocked pages.
HOW TO ACCESS BLOCKED PAGESToday we're going to put it very easy to save you headaches. For today's tutorial we will use an accessible tool for everyone. It will be a free plugin we'll just download and run.
- The first thing we will do is open the Google Chrome browser. It is essential that it is completely updated, or we can not carry it out.
- Now let's download Browsec , which will be our tool for manual today.
- Let's click on "add to Chrome" in the upper right corner.
- Once we accept a process by which the extension will be added to our browser we will start. It will take a few seconds depending on your internet connection.
- When finished we will see that in our browser icon has appeared a planet. Clika about it and agree on the "protect me" option.
- At this time we can access through a list of servers. Just choose one of them and connect through it.