With the upgrade of the Apple Watch operating system have received many surprises that have really left the fascinated users, of all these surprises can find a new feature called Emergency SOS, this interesting feature will give the opportunity for users to call 911, if you are in a situation of danger or in any situation where your life is in danger.
By using the function will send emergency personnel to the location where you are, plus they can alert their loved ones that you are in trouble. It is impressive as Emergency SOS uses your current location to alert emergency agencies that are in the local area, and fortunately, not only works in the United States, also works in different parts of the world.
Using Emergency SOS on your Apple Watch
It really is simple to use this feature logically to the function that should be easy to use. But before learning to use the feature must consider several things, starting with when to use Emergency SOS, ie, should not use this feature lightly, should only use it when really you are in an emergency situation.
Some of these emergencies can be as follows:
- An extreme allergic reaction, serious injury where his life is at risk, or some other serious health situation.
- If your place of residence or place of work is on fire (even if you see a serious fire where you are and want to ask for help).
- If you have been assaulted, abducted, raped or has been the victim of a major theft.
These of course are some examples, but you used to have a general idea of when to use this feature. Now if you must know how to use it, should only hold the side of your Apple Watch button, this will make a list appears with options, the emergency SOS last option should only slide to start the 911 call, this also immediately send a text message to the contacts you have added to your emergency contacts.
Adding a contact to Emergency SOS on your Apple Watch
- Open the application of your iPhone Apple Watch, and go to the General option
- Upon entering the option press General Emergency SOS
- When you are in the preferences panel Emergency SOS, press the orange button called Add SOS Contact