Among the new features that brought IOS 10, the new version of Apple 's mobile operating system, are included a number of very interesting tools that can be helpful in emergencies.
Today we will discuss the Contacts Favorites, an option in which you can make use of 3D Touch to mark very quickly to your contacts if you have to.
For this you will have to follow some simple instructions.
Personalizing your favorite contacts
- Navigate to the Phone application.
- The application should show the Favorites tab automatically, but if you do not, touch it.
- Touch the button on the "+" cross in the upper left corner.
- Find the contact you want to add and touch it.
- Of the many shortcuts, choose from Message, Call, Video or Mail.
- If you want to select another number or different mail to that shown as the default, tap the small arrow next to Call, Video, Message or Email, and select any of the numbers or emails from this contact -you that I have stored on the phone previously-.
- Return to the Favorites tab. Your new contact will be quick access to the bottom of your list.
- Touch "Edit" on the top right of the screen if you want to reprioritize or delete any contact.
Configuring the Favorites widget
- Go to the screen by moving widgets right from the home screen, the Notification Center or lock screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the drawer widgets and then tap "Edit".
- Search for "favorites" and tap the small green cross to add it to your widgets.
- Use the icon of the three horizontal bars is on the right side of the list to move the Widget "Favorites" above or below the list.
- Tap "Done" to save the changes.
- You will see your favorite contacts as a widget, but only appear the four major you have chosen.
- Touch "Show more" to expand the number of contacts. The widget can display up to a total of eight.