For several months, Twitter has implemented a lot of changes in your system. Especially in the MD (Direct Messages) its application for iOS.
One of the most significant changes is the ability to enable or disable the read confirmation messages sent and received.
Today's how to disable the read receipt message Twitter to keep your followers know when you read your message.
Deactivating the confirmation message reading on the web
1. Access Twitter on the web.
2. Click on your profile picture.
3. Select the "Settings" option.
4. Enter the "Security and privacy".
5. Lower the way down and check the "Send or receive read receipts" box.
How to disable the read receipt in the iOS app
1. Open the official Twitter application for iOS.
2. Select the tab "Account".
3. Click on the gear and press "Settings".
4. Go to the "Privacy and Security" section.
5. Check the box "Send / Receive read receipts".
That easy! As you have seen for yourself / a, disabling the read receipt of the MD of Twitter is a very simple process and allow you to keep your followers know when you read your messages.