The vast majority of devices created by Apple, include the ability to take snapshots of the screen, users have actually managed to take this option the best way, of course, the Apple Watch is not far behind and also has this capability, but with the latest operating system upgrade, we talk about watchOS 3, the option of making screenshots is disabled by default, although this is for a very good reason.
The reason is very simple, first as well should know to take a screenshot should simultaneously press the side button and the crown of Apple Watch, now with watchOS 3 pressing those buttons simultaneously activate the new feature It serves to pause or resume a workout, of course, there is now a new switch to make the screenshot.
Enable screenshots on your Apple Watch with watchOS 3
- It is very easy to reactivate this useful option, but to make it much easier to just follow the steps below will be presented, and will not have any problems.
- Open the application the Apple Watch found in the iPhone that has paired with the clock
- Then you must enter My Watch, locate the General section and there you will find the Enable Screenshots option because he can only turn the switch to turn ON or OFF to return to off.
- Go to the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, open the My Watch option
- In doing so, locate the section Workout, and then set the switch option called Running Auto Pause ON.