Some users of the iPhone 7 have experienced a minor inconvenience, which causes some crasheen when executed applications. Although, apps like Safari, mansajes and others operate normally, others simply left blank / black when trying to start. Among them, we have some like Garageband, Pages, Numbers and iBooks.
If you experienced the crash of applications, you must take into consideration that this small error is very common in the new mobile devices. Fortunately, if you follow the steps shown below, you can overcome the disadvantage of the crash of the applications running from the iPhone7.
Repairing the crash applications on the iPhone 7
- Go to Settings> General and Software Update, so you can download an update of iOS 10 could be pending on your iPhone7.
- Installing the new version of IOS 10 and restart your iPhone as usual.
- When the iPhone 7 restarts, then go to the App Store and download any application you want.
- Accepts all the terms and conditions attached download and install an application from the App Store.
- Exit the App Store.
- Finally, return to the home screen of your iPhone7 and run the application as usual.