Since its launch in October, there were no problems with the use of Messenger application on the Apple Watch, however, it has begun to application errors some freezing and shutting down completely users.
There are things we know clearly this problem:
- It is a bug
- It is happening to many people
We hope this post will temporarily help resolve the error until it is an official update of Facebook Messenger app.
How to fix Facebook Messenger in Apple Watch
This quick fix will allow you to solve the problem without having to restore your iPhone or Apple Watch to the default settings. Simply follow these steps:
- In the iPhone, go to the Messenger app.
- Access settings app and go to Apple Watch.
- Change the default answers for others that you prefer and leave the settings page.
- Returns to settings -> Apple Watch and eliminates the changes you just made.
- Close and application settings.
- Open Facebook Messenger on your Apple Watch and should run you correctly, showing all open chats.
Although it may seem absurd, it works; we can not get used to the idea of why this fixes the problem, but it does. Fortunately, many of the problems that happen in the Apple Watch can be easily solved.
Upgrade to the latest iOS version and watchOS
If this solution has not worked for you, it means that there is an error in the software. Possibly updating both your iPhone and the Apple Watch can solve the problem that you suffer in Facebook Messenger.