Who would have thought a few years ago to enjoy virtual reality suffice cardboard and two lenses like the ones our grandmother used to watch closely. But this is: Google democratized technology that seemed unattainable for most mortals.
The Google Cardboard were presented at the Google I / O 2014 after a string of impressive new features. Android L (Lollipop was not yet), Android One, Android TV, Android Auto ... And cardboard glasses that Google intended to bring virtual reality to anyone. I remember the comments and laughter of those days. But you see, were visionaries.
Google Cardboard, virtual reality goggles for all
First download planes
This is all you need
Come up with a list of tools and materials.
- printed plans.
- Paperboard. It must be thin thickness, such as having the shoeboxes. I did the Google Cardboard with a milk crate and was too thick.
- A cutter. You can also use scissors and punch, but I recommend the cutter.
- Glue for paper and cardboard.
- Two lenses for Google Cardboard. You can buy them here .
- In the case of put (recommended, although I dispensed with him), a scroll button conductive tape .