With the many changes that occurred in iOS 10 especially in native apps like the music, you're probably wondering where will the button to randomize the tracks on the player, because the function still exists in the app, only that it is a bit hidden.
The button "Shuffle" still exists in the player, you just have to know where is the same on the redesigned app Apple music. Here's how to turn the shuffle in the new music application for iOS 10.
By the way, it is that there really are two ways to randomize music in iOS 10 so we'll show you both. We'll start with the location of the main button on and off randomize function in iOS music app 10.
How to enable or disable iOS10 randomized
If you want to quickly use randomization in iOS music app 10 you must do the following:
- Open "Music" and go to any playlist from your library
- Click on the song that is playing to see the main view of the album cover and buttons to pause, play, etc.
- Swipe up on the screen playing the album cover, to see the extra buttons on randomize and repeat
Touch the button to turn it on or off randomization.
And that's it, that's the first method to access the function of the player.
Access button scrambling through the view of the song libraryAnother option is to start mixing all topics from the library view songs:
- From the app, tap library, then in "Songs"
- At the top of the screen find the "Mix all" (Shuffle all) and click on it to start randomize entire music library
And that's it.