Apple made available to users with the public beta of IOS 10 and a few days ago released an update to the beta version of IOS 10.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. This version brings new features like a portrait mode for dual chamber the current star of the Cupertino company, the iPhone 7 Plus . With this new mode, you can play with the depth of field of photographs and get the striking bokeh effect.
Any user of one of the supported Apple devices can access this beta version of IOS 10.1 , in this way can test the content that will be in the final version. The aim of the company, as with the rest of betas is to obtain feedback from users and thus find errors or unexpected behaviors that must be solved. If you want to be reporting a bug in the beta of IOS 10.1 or any other error in iOS 10 below are the steps to follow.
How to Report Errors Apple iOS 10
The first thing to consider is that bug reports and comments about your experience should be as concise and specific as possible. Let's see how Apple send your evaluation.
1. From the iOS device, open the "Feedback" application. It is a purple icon with an exclamation point (!).
2. Log in with your Apple ID.
3. Select the "New Feedback" option.
4. In this section, you must fill in the fields with basic information: where the error is, what kind of problem is, and so on . It is very important to describe the fault in detail but no relevant data.
5. You can attach a screenshot or video to show graphically the reported error.
6. Click on the "Submit" button to send your report.
A confirmation dialog will ask you to consent to Apple to send and make use of some details of your device is displayed and may other personal information related to the report. If you do not want Apple to share this data, you can decline and re-do the assessment without including them.
The "Feedback Assistant" application includes an inbox, drafts, sent and the output folder. All this so you can communicate with Apple, both for general announcements about beta as other topics you want to report. As you see, try the beta of iOS, enjoy your new work while reporting error is very simple.