If you recently bought a new iPhone 7 or an iPhone 7 Plus and you've never had an Apple iOS device you will be interested to know this information that we provide today.
This time we give a tutorial helpful to restore (hopefully not have to do it) your iPhone DFU 7 (Device Firmware Update) mode.
Additionally, the iPhone 7 has replaced its traditional and iconic Home button for a new touch button táptico engine, so that the method is slightly different to restore.
How to enter DFU mode in iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
1. Download and install the latest version of iTunes on your PC / Mac.
2. Connect your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus to your PC / Mac via USB.
3. Then turn off your iPhone in July.
4. Now hold the lock button for 3 seconds.
5. At the same time hold the button to lower the volume while holding down the lock button for 10 seconds.
6. If you see the Apple logo on the screen have to repeat the process. Otherwise, follow these steps.
7. Release the lock button but continue holding the button to lower the volume for another 5 seconds.
8. If the screen of your iPhone 7 remains in black, you've made it into DFU mode!
iTunes will recognize your device is in DFU mode and displays a message allowing the restoration of the iPhone 7. It is true that the method requires a more complex process, but the restoration will be much cleaner than other alternatives. Did you been helpful? Do you have any doubt? I hope in the comments.