The classic way to take a screenshot on the iPhone includes the combination of the Home button and the Power button. But in crisp new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus there is nothing classic ...
In fact, Apple changed the traditional physical Home button on the iPhone 7 to incorporate a new touch button including new Force Touch technology.
So does this change the way we take a screenshot on the iPhone 7? Not at all! The touch button may be different, but the procedure remains the same.
How to take a screenshot on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
1. Open the application or game you want to capture on your screen.
2. Hold down the power button and press the Home button at the same time.
3. The display will shine flash mode and hear the audio of the camera.
4. The screenshot will automatically be saved in your photo album.
5. Open the Photos app of iOS 10.
6. In the action button can share your capture photos with friends / as.
What it has been easy? This tutorial will help you much good if you recently bought a new iPhone 7 or a new iPhone 7 Plus and had never used iOS. If you have any doubt, please share it with us in the comments section and on social networks.