The new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus went on sale last Friday in all Apple Stores, and if you have chosen to update your old smartphone, you probably want to know how to transfer music to your iPhone 7 from your PC or Mac.
There is a traditional method to transfer songs from iTunes, but additionally we bring you a lot easier and intuitive alternative.
Without further ado we start with our tutorial on how to transfer music from your PC or from the Mac to your shiny new iPhone 7. We hope you serve useful!
How to transfer music to your iPhone 7 over PC / Mac
1. AnyTransWith this software you can transfer music from PC or Mac to your iPhone 7 and vice versa. You can also remove your iTunes library and sync your songs to the iPhone 7 and iPhone music even get 7 to iTunes.
- Download AnyTrans on your PC or Mac
- Install the software
- Open AnyTrans
- Connect iPhone 7
- Opens the Audio option
- Access Music
- To transfer songs to your iPhone 7 presses on the "+" button, choose the music you want to move and press "Open"
2. iTunesWith iTunes you can sync music to your iPhone 7, although Apple software will remove the songs that you had previously downloaded on your device, so does the photographs.
- Open iTunes
- Connect your iPhone 7 to PC / Mac
- Click on your device in iTunes
- Access Music> Sync Music and select the option you want
- Click on the "Apply" button
Transfer music between PC / Mac and iPhone 7 is that simple. At first it may seem confusing, but nothing is further from reality, thanks to software that we have recommended you can complete the process in just a few minutes. Do you have any doubt? See you in the comments!