When you subscribe to mailing lists, sometimes you can receive emails all the time, which soon fills your inbox and makes it difficult to find the "important" messages. From iOS 10, you can easily unsubscribe from most lists mails from the default mail application.
How to unsubscribe from mailing lists
To unsubscribe from a mailing list from the "Mail" application, follow these steps:
- Run the mail application and open the mail that you suspect is a mailing list.
- If you see a banner to unsubscribe at the top of the page, click on it.
- To confirm that you want to unsubscribe from the mailing list, click on the blue button "unsubscribe" link in the message.
It does not work?
- Mail application does not recognize that an email is part of a mailing list.
- The mail was sent from an address that is not part of a mailing list.
- The list does not have an e-mail subscription
- In some cases, some emails are spam and these are not treated as mailing lists.