Google Allo has already reached us and is available on all platforms. It is one of the most interesting applications of the sector, since it is the strongest bet Google for entering the field of instant communication. It also has features that make it more interesting than the competition.
This article will show you how to download and use the stickers of Google Allo, that added some use, and others not so much, but that we use to express emotions more clearly.
Using the stickers on Google Allo
- We look for the contact you want to send the sticker and enter your chat.
- Once inside, we click on the cross (+) that is on the left side of the box.
- Click on the icon shaped sticker, which appear at the bottom of the screen.
- In this step , we just have to pick the one that best suits our taste, and touch to be automatically sent.
Download more stickers!
- We entered any chats, and follow the steps above as if we were to send a sticker to our friend.
- Here, instead of sending one, we'll touch on the icon shaped sticker that comes with a small cross (+) to access the library.
- When we are already in the library, but we must find the collection that we like. To see what stickers are included in it we will only have to click on this.
- Once inside the collection, we can see the "Download" button, we'll use to store the stickers in our library. We can also keep a collection without going into this, just have to click on the download icon to find the right of the collection.
- Once this is done, we will have new stickers to send all our friends with Google Allo downloaded to your device.