Today we will discuss planned obsolescence on Apple devices, and that the arrival of iOS 10 to the iPhone and iPad oldest is wreaking havoc on their functionality.
In fact, many users have begun to report that after updating your iPhone to iOS 10 a battery life of smartphones has been drastically reduced.
Social networks and forums are incendiendo of complaints from users about the wear on the autonomy of the iPhone and its battery overheating.
Has Apple increased battery consumption on iOS 10?
Many users have tried to contact Apple in order to get a response due to reduced battery life on the iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. But the company has not ruled on the matter.
Most likely it is that Apple has designed especially for iOS 10 iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, with your hardware will be able to withstand the wear energy mobile operating system. However, we expect the situation solvent Apple autonomy of previous versions of iPhone in the next update of IOS 10.0.2 or 10.0.3 iOS.
Moreover, it is logical that after upgrading to iOS devices 10 need to use additional energy in enhanced applications such as iMessage, Mail, Apple Music or Photos.
Others also say that a bug completely removes all types of connectivity after disable Airplane Mode functionality of iOS 10.
Round of questions
- What do you think about all this?
- Does it affect draining the battery 10 to the iPad iOS?
- ¿Consume too much battery enriched new notifications and widgets iOS Control Center 10?
- Do you think Apple should solve the problem of reduced battery life on older devices?
- It should focus on further enhancing technology, hardware, and software for future devices and operating systems?